The Warriors of Cancer, Bravehearts in Battle! Cancer has become a consistent variable in the universe as of now. And even though it has become more “omnipresent than all diseases”, it gets badly defeated by the bravehearts that fight it every single day. I do not want to sound fraudulent by saying that I know what it feels like to have cancer, but I think I have a right to get inspired by great journeys people have to make and be true survivors.
The best thing I like about warriors against cancer is that they never let their ailments define their lives.
♦ Positive Thinking and Cancer Patient
“Cancer is the background music of my like but I never let it take the center stage,” a survivor told me once. Such great words can make one emotional but I did not cry because if I did, it would be an insult to all those who are actually braving this storm every day. This is the time for us all to do our time in war. Be the soldiers even if we did not voluntarily sign up to get recruited. Fight and conquer. Do not go gentle into that good night, Rage and Rage at the dying of the light and make it dazzling bright once again.
♦ The Warriors of Cancer, Bravehearts in Battle!
Oh! how shall I keep count of the many mountains, brought down by the optimists! This is not a mere saying but it is known that positive thinking can work as a placebo. And if not actively cure cancer, it can help generate and nurture hope. In the end, it will be hope that shall get you through. “Hope shall make you witness tomorrows.” I know better than to preach mortal sayings like – “Have hope” and “You can do this”, but what I know what you all need something eternal. And when I say eternal I talk about FEAR. Fear is a very strong emotion. All I ask of you is not to dismiss fear or feel ashamed of fear. Be understanding to the fear inside of you regarding the fragility of life. And at the same time remember that after fear there shall be Fiery Strength. Fear and its antidote occur together. Do not let anyone tell you how to deal with cancer. You already know how to deal with it. You are a Conqueror of this modern epidemic.
♦ Inspirational Quotes for Cancer Patient
The following are some quotations by me that inspire me at every waking moment and make me realize the Power Of Mortal Man in overcoming any cruel obstacle.
– “Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.”
– “Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.” » Ingrid Bergman
– “To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another.” » Katherine Paterson
– “We may be different in the times of convenience but we need to come together in the times of crisis.”
– “You were chosen to fight this battle, you shall be chosen again to fight this war.”
– “I do not weep any more, I lost all water as sweat when I went to gain My Strength.”
– “What shall I teach you about strength, when strength is merely the sight of you.”
– “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” » Kenji Miyazawa
– “This battle against cancer is I chance at an epic story.”
– “I may not be here then but I will always be here now.”
– “Fear is a discovery but Strength is an invention.”
– “Cancer is a word, not a sentence.” » John Diamon
– “Let us rejoice on the day we found Strength.”
– “I lost my hair and gained my life.”